Make A Donation!
You can directly support golden lion tamarin conservation in Brazil. Help us reach our goal of 2000 GLTs living in 25,000 ha (about 62,000 acres) of connected and protected forest by 2025. Make your tax deductible (in the U.S.) contribution to Save the Golden Lion Tamarin today!
Since we are a lean, entirely volunteer-run organization, your contributions will directly support our conservation work. Save the Golden Lion Tamarin (EIN 20-2874701) is a U.S. public charity, qualified to receive tax deductible contributions under section 501(c)(3) of the US Internal Revenue Code.
Your contribution, large or small, is important to saving GLTs from extinction.
Here are some ways you could help:
- Make a monthly recurring donation via Just Give.
- Hold a fundraiser in your school, neighborhood, church, or organization. Ideas include lemonade stands, bake sales, car washes, raffles, etc. Upon request, we can provide brochures for your use.
- Join with friends to make a group donation.
- Make a gift donation via Just Give to honor a special person.
- Suggest a gift to SGLT in lieu of flowers at a memorial service.
- Suggest a gift to SGLT for your birthday, wedding, Bar-mitsvah.
- Make a bequest. Save the Golden Lion Tamarin is qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055,2106 or 2522 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Contact us or ask your attorney about including Save the Golden Lion Tamarin in your estate plans.
- Help us identify corporate donors to help us reach our US$8 million target for the Devra Kleiman Fund to Save Golden Lion Tamarins in perpetuity.
- A gift in any amount to the Devra Kleiman Fund to Save the Golden Lion Tamarin will live on, providing annual support the AMLD to save golden lion tamarins in perpetuity. Help us reach our US$8million target.
- Donate online using a credit card through Just Give.
- Both take you to the same place. Do consider including in your donation the 4.5% transaction fee that Just Give charges.
- Send a check payable to Save the Golden Lion Tamarin in US dollars to: Save the Golden Lion Tamarin, 303 Cavalier Court,Silver Spring MD 20901-1620, USA. By sending a check, no transaction fee will be deducted from your donation. Please include the name to be listed in our donor registry and the email and mailing address to which a receipt should be sent.